Project aims to reduce hunger, improve nutrition and avoid food waste by:
- Rescue of food fit for human consumption before they are discarded.
- Redistribution of rescue food, guaranteeing the access by people, in particular the poor and in vulnerable situations.
- Raise awareness towards the problematic of food wasting in Argentina and bad daily consumer behavior.
- Create promotional material to raise awareness regarding the food waste management in the households, dietary choices & habits, consumer behavior improvement
- Organize workshops about the SDGs 2 & 12 and subjects about food waste management and nutrition education
- Collection of surplus food
- Create showcasing material (video, photos, testimonials)
- 5Create final impact report of the project